What are the Criteria required to become a franchisee?Each application will be evaluated on individual merit; however the evaluation criteria are as follows:
- A particular service experience, at least 3-5 years.
- An understanding of how franchising works.
- Available capital to set up the business.
- Owners are expected to operate the business themselves.
- A positive attitude and good people skills.
- Agree to undergo psychometric testing.
- Not afraid of long hours and hard work.
- Service culture.