Payroll Management SystemThe Payroll Management System deals with the financial aspects of employee’s salary, allowances, deductions, gross pay, net pay etc. and generation of pay-slips for a specific period. The outstanding benefit of Payroll Management System is its easy implementation. Other advantages of Payroll Management System are its extensive features and reports.
Features:Payroll Management System gives you the power to:
- Manage Employee Information Efficiently.
- Define the emoluments, deductions, leave etc.
- Generate Pay-Slip at the convenience of a mouse click.
- Generate and Manage the Payroll Processes according to the Salary Structure assigned to the employee.
- Generate all the Reports related to employee, attendance/leave, payroll etc.
- Manage your own Security
Payroll Outsourcing:Payroll Outsourcing Services for Companies Anywhere in Pakistan / UK
Payroll outsourcing is an excellent idea for companies looking to save time for other important areas in the business such as increasing sales and profits.
Payroll is obviously one of the most important aspects of any company, but quite often this one project can monopolize much of an employee’s time. Plus, as a company grows to include more employees, payroll and other administrative services become more and more complicated. Rather than let your payroll process become overwhelming and run the risk of making costly mistakes, trust to help. Our highly experienced human resources specialists have the management and payroll proficiency needed to help you handle all of your payroll needs with unmatched efficiency and expertise.Payroll Processing & Payroll Administration
At AR Payroll & Outsourcing , we offer two main payroll outsourcing services: payroll processing and payroll administration. With payroll processing, we print your checks, ensure that all relevant taxes are paid, and handle funds transfers and banking to make sure that paychecks go out with no interruptions. Payroll administration, on the other hand, incorporates all three elements of payroll processing, as well as:
- Timesheet management and attendance gathering
- Importing and entering data into the payroll system
- Verifying data for optimal accuracy
- Process employee deductions for liens
- Terminations, transfers, and similar employment changes
- New employee processing
- And more
Whether you’re in the market to outsource just your payroll processing or you need an expert team to handle the entire HR department’s tasks, AR Payroll & Outsourcing has the technology, customer-oriented staff, and management experience required to meet your diverse needs. We understand how tedious handling payroll can be, and taxes constantly changing and evolving, it is more important than ever to have someone you can trust to ensure you remain compliant. To help us meet our client’s payroll needs, we designed a user-friendly, intuitive HR software package that we call the ARCG Full Employee LifeCycle Management system. This software package is a significant help because it increases payroll accuracy, saves significant time, and removes the burden of worrying about the least strategic and most burdensome part of HR.
When you come to AR Payroll & Outsourcing, you have access to a full team of payroll specialists, each of whom has years of industry management experience, and a robust software package that ensures that your payroll is reliable, accurate, and easy to maintain.
To learn more about payroll outsourcing and our other HR solutions, contact AR Payroll Outsourcing today. We also offer a variety of other HR solutions, including HR outsourcing,benefits administration, and more.
Benefits to you:
- Most of our clients are saving an average of 30% compared to what they were paying to keep the function in-house.
- Reduce the risk of potential costly lawsuits. Government regulations and compliance requirements are not only complex but change almost every month.
- You will have more time to work on the important areas of the business. Allow us to remove the time consuming, administrative burdens that take up your day.
- You will be able to focus more on strategic issues and revenue generating initiatives that impact your bottom line.